The www.robert-schuman.eu site is the property of the Robert Schuman Foundation.
• This site is published by the Robert Schuman Foundation.
The Robert Schuman Foundation is acknowledged for its use to the public by the decision dated 18th February 1992 (published in the "Journal Officiel" dated 22nd February 1992).
Headquarters : 203 bis Boulevard Saint-Germain 75007 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 53 63 83 00
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• The internet site www.robert-schuman.eu is acknowledged by the « Commission Paritaire des Publications et Agences de Presse » as an « on-line press service » under the registration number 0923 W 91031.
• Publication Director : Pascale Joannin
• This site was designed and is hosted by DIGIPLACE FRANCE.
Headquarters : 35-37 avenue Joffre 94160 Saint Mandé
Tel : 01 71 33 11 40
E-mail : email@example.com
• Intellectual Property Rights
The presentation and content of the present site represents as a whole, work that is protected by the laws in force regarding intellectual property. The use or reproduction – even in part – of the texts, photos or graphics contained therein is prohibited unless there is a prior written consent by the author and is subject to the rules governing counterfeiting. Likewise any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation or modification – either partial or whole, or a transfer to another site or blog is prohibited.
In line with article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, « any representation or reproduction, either whole or partial, undertaken without the prior consent of those legally entitled is illegal. The same applies to the translation, adaptation or transformation, the change or the reproduction by a means or procedure whatever its nature ».
The information featured on this site can be consulted freely for private ends or for information or for teaching purposes. All other forms of use would comprise the counterfeiting copyright, included and prohibited by the articles L 335-4 and those that follow in the Intellectual Property Rights Code.
In line with article L 342-1 of the Intellectual Property Rights Code, the extraction via a permanent or temporary transfer onto any kind of media, by any method, and in whatever shape or form – whether this is in total or a significant part - of the content of this site is prohibited except if these operations are undertaken for purely private or for information or for teaching purposes. The re-use of the site’s content or any of the elements which make it up is also prohibited if it is designed for the public in whatever shape or form, either in its entirety or in part.
• Photo Credits
- portail audiovisuel de la Commission européenne
* According notably to :
- french law n°2004-575 21st June 2004 modified for confidence in the digital economy,
- french law n°86-1067 30th September 1986 modified regarding the freedom of communication,
- french law n°82-652 29th July 1982 modified regarding audio-visual communication,
- french law n°78-17 6th January 1978 modified regarding to IT, files and freedom.