18 April 2016
The Schuman Report on Europe, State of the Union 2016
2016, how can Europe remain united?
Should it not change its software?
Answers are put forward in the 10th edition of the Schuman Report, an annual work of reference offering:
• an original source of analysis and proposal, backed by high requirements of rigour and quality,
• a complete overview of European policies,
• a complete file - a round up and outlook of Europe and the challenges of migration and asylum,
• a summary of political and legal Europe (electoral power relations in the Member States, state of the public opinion, political and economic representation of women),
• 31 original maps and a unique series of commented statistics on major, topical economic themes: globalisation, public finance, financial stability, growth and employment.
The most eminent personalities and the best experts have chosen to contribute their opinion: Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Wolfgang Schäuble, Philippe Maystadt, Sergei Guriev, Alain Lamassoure, David McAllister, Pierre Vimont, Fabrice Leggeri, Claudia Major, Simon Serfaty, Pascal Perrineau,...
More than ever before The Schuman Report 2016 on the State of the Union is a vital tool to understand European issues.
It was officially presented on 26th April at the European Parliament in Brussels.
This work was produced under the management of Thierry Chopin and Michel Foucher, published by Lignes de repères. It is available in bookshops and on the Foundation's site in paper form and digital format for e-books and tablets.